Scuba diving courses for beginners
Did you know that you can start your PADI Open Water Diver course at home with your local dive school and finish it here in Malta with Seashell Dive Centre?
If you sign up for the PADI Open Water Referral course you can complete the theory and confined water exercises with your local instructors, then come to Malta for 3 days to complete your open water training in the clear warm Mediterranean sea, enjoying the perfect diving conditions, colourful marine life and beautiful weather.
Our team of professional multilingual instructors will coach you through the 4 open water dives you need in order to obtain your PADI Open Water Diver qualification. These dives will be spread over 2 days where we begin at 08:15 and finish around 13:30, leaving the afternoons free for you to relax or to explore the sights of our beautiful island.
Upon completion of the course, you will have a lifetime qualification which will certify you to dive up to 18 meters anywhere in the world and have four wonderful dives under your belt at some of the most beautiful dive sites in Europe!
- Completed theory and confined water training
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 10 years (Junior Open Water)
- Minimum age of 15 years (Adults)
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- All necessary equipment
- Instructor tuition (4 training Open Water Dives)
- Transport from and to your local accommodation (Mellieha, Ramla, Cirkewwa areas)
- Road transport to and from the dive site
- PADI Certification card
We start our courses daily: Monday to Saturday
- Enquire availability via email and fix a date
- Pay deposit online