This is a great one day course for any diver who is already certified as an Open Water diver and wants to learn new skills or gain more confidence.
The PADI Adventure Diver course comprises of three adventure dives and only a small amount of theory to accompany them. Your Adventure Diver certification can be upgraded to the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver at any point in time simply by completing 2 extra adventure dives.
Adventure dives can be chosen from the list below:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy - will help you to master this tricky skill
- Boat Diver - will broaden the variety of dives you do, there are over 25 boat dive sites in Malta! Don't miss out!
- Night Diver - invites you to open up a completely new world where you will encounter nocturnal underwater creatures not usually seen by day
- Enriched Air Nitrox - helps to extend your time under the water
- Underwater Naturalist - discover major aquatic life groups and their role within the environment
- AWARE Fish Identification - learn to recognize the creatures you see underwater
- Wreck Diver - introduce yourself into the world of historic wrecks and artificial reefs
There are 2 ways to learn the small amount of theory within PADI Adventure Diver Course:
- By reading and answering the questions of the three relevant chapters in the PADI manual (included) which can be done at your own convince prior to your dives.
- Via PADI’s online training facility at your own convenience prior to your dives. If you wish to use this option you need to choose the course, including e-learning option.