If you love mystery and adventure then come and take this SSI Wreck Diving course to unlock the history hidden at the bottom of our waters.
In this one day course you will gain the knowledge and skills that allow you to penetrate wrecks safely and confidently whilst spotting the little details that others overlook. We will teach you how to spot and avoid common hazards, how to prepare thoroughly for your wreck dive and even some tips on researching the history of the sunken vessel.
Along with the theory, this course also includes two (2) wreck dives where you will put everything you have learnt into practice.
So if you are ready to dive into the past and discover the stories of the boats scuttled off our coastlines then book your spot on this SSI Wreck Diving course today!!
- SSI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition
- Return transport to and from Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa
- SSI Digital kit/Certification card
How to book:
- Enquire availability via email and fix a date
- Pay deposit online
* If you are not bringing any equipment and planning to hire from us, please consider a fee of €10.00 per dive for equipment hire.