Relatively new and growing in popularity, this two day course is for everyone dreaming of pleasant and weightless recreational dives.
‘Sidemount’ is a scuba equipment configuration which has diving cylinders mounted alongside the diver, below the shoulders and along the hips, rather than on the back. It started out as a popular method for advanced cave divers as they could penetrate smaller sections of the caves and tanks could be changed with greater ease. It is now, however, being discovered and used by more and more divers and as a result becoming vastly more popular.
This course teaches you the benefits of using a sidemount configuration along with the practical skills and techniques needed to ensure safety is properly maintained during a recreational sidemount dive. You will also learn how to assemble your equipment and easily manage it in the water.
So if you want to learn a new, comfortable way to take the plunge then sign up to this short yet exciting course today!
- SSI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition
- Return transport to and from Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa
- SSI Certification card
* Equipment can be hired at €10 per dive
How to book:
1) Enquire availability via email and fix a date
2) Pay deposit online