Are you already a qualified scuba diver and looking for further adventures and undiscovered dive sites? Boat diving unlocks a whole host of new dive sites waiting to be discovered. Get ready to explore wonderful untouched underwater territory in remote locations, only accessible by boat.
During this one day course you will be briefed on various types of boating equipment, how to stow your gear onboard, techniques to enter and exit the water with and without the anchor line and how to handle rough weather, waves and strong current.
This is the perfect course to introduce a relaxed and easy way of diving, eliminating long surface swims or walks to dive sites. Whether you are thinking about a liveaboard diving safari or simply love the feeling of a speed boat, this course will teach you everything you need to know.
- SSI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition
- Return transport to and from Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa
- SSI Digital kit/ Certification card
*Equipment can be hired at €10.00 per dive
How to book:
1) Enquire availability via email and fix a date
2) Pay deposit online