If you’re already a qualified Open Water diver, or have an equivalent certificate - this diving course takes you to the next level and introduces you into 5 different SSI Specialty programs under the direct supervision of an experienced SSI instructor.
There is no better way to learn advanced techniques and avoid mistakes than from an SSI Open Water Instructor. The program also demonstrates that continuing education does not necessarily mean a lot of academic sessions. Instead, it is fun and involves a lot of diving.
Description and Schedule
Over two days you are required to complete five open water sessions from different specialty areas. Equipment assembly and maintenance would be part of every single dive. The possible specialty dives are:
- SSI Boat Diving
- SSI Deep Diving
- SSI Digital Underwater Photography
- SSI Drysuit
- SSI Enriched Air Nitrox
- SSI Equipment techniques
- SSI Navigation
- SSI Perfect Buoyancy
- SSI Recreational Sidemount
- SSI Stress and Rescue
- SSI Wreck Specialty
- SSI Computer Diving
- SSI Night and Limited Visibility
* We, at Seashell, insist on a compulsory Deep dive as a part of your training, that will take you up to 30m and open completely new horizons of spending the day swooping around sunken wrecks and beautiful marine life!
The price of the course is €250.00. SSI online kit costs €60.00 extra
Included in the price:
- Instructor tuition in Malta
- SSI online training (standard version digital kit)
- 5 training dives
- Return transport to dive school (from Mellieha, Xemxija, St.Paul's Bay, Bugibba areas)
- Return transport to dive sites
- SSI digital certification
- All diving equipment
* If you are not bringing any equipment and planning to hire from us please consider a fee of €10.00 per dive for equipment hire.
SSI Advanced Adventurer is a great way to build your skills and get more dives under your belt.
Still thinking about it? Book today!