- WHY GO SNORKELING WITH US?
- We are Registered Certified Scuba & Snorkeling Center
- Great fun for all the family
- Kids welcome (min age 8)
- Half day boat trips
- Avoid the tourist crowds in Blue Lagoon
- Trained Snorkeling Guides - Your safety and enjoyment are our priority
- Free Snorkeling Lesson by PADI professional
- Learn about local marine life & Conservation
- Fast exciting boat ride direct to Comino
- Modern high quality snorkeling equipment (including mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit)
- WHAT TO EXPECT
This unique snorkeling tour will commence at our Scuba and Snorkeling centre, where we begin by selecting and fitting your equipment. This will be followed by a briefing given by one of our friendly and professional snorkeling guides.
First we will anchor at St. Maria Caves, which is well known for the large shoals of sea bream. These beautiful creatures are very friendly and gentle and gladly interact with snorkelers and divers.
After this we will guide you towards the shipwreck of P31, an old German minesweeper that lies at a depth of 18m. Due to the clear Maltese waters which provide superb underwater visibility the wreck can be viewed easily from the surface; if you can hold your breath long enough you may even be able to touch the deck!
Finally, we move on to the amazing Alex Cave. Here we will snorkel through a beautiful tunnel to Crystal Lagoon and even visit a small cave nearby.
- DATES & TIMES
3-4hrs – Half day boat trip
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday @ 8:15
North of Malta
Tuesday, Thursday @ 14:00
Friday @ 9:00
Sunset Blue Lagoon:
charter enquiries only