There are over 25 shipwrecks to dive and explore hidden at the bottom of Maltese waters, making Malta the perfect place to complete the PADI Wreck Diver speciality course. Whether the ship was a victim of the First or Second World War or has been scuttled to become an artificial reef, the history behind them and the thrill of diving them is out of this world!
During this two day course you will be taught about the safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks, how to use penetration lines and reels to guide exploration, the laws and guidelines involved in wreck diving and much more.
This course involves a theory section taught by one of our instructors and four open water wreck dives to really get you excited about the adventures that await in the sunken ships under the sea.
So if you would love to explore and unlock the history and mystery behind wreck diving then this is the perfect course for you!
- PADI Adventure Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 15 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition (4 wreck dives)
- Return transport from and to your accommodation (Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa)
- Road transport to the dive site & back
- PADI Manual
- PADI Certification card
- Full equipment hire, tanks (choice of 12l or 15l) & weights
How to book:
1) enquire availability via email and fix a date
2) pay deposit online