Scuba diving refresher course
PADI Scuba Review course is recommended for ANY certified divers who haven't been diving for over a year or maybe feeling a little unconfident or a bit rusty! This refresher course will help you to get comfortable in the water again.
Our friendly and professional instructors can normally complete this program with you in one single dive resulting in you regaining your confidence and rekindling your love for the underwater world.
The course starts with a detailed briefing on how to set up your equipment, discussing the essential skills, dive planning, problem management and reminding you of the underwater communication signals. This is followed by practising the essential skills in the shallow waters before you set off for your open water dive.
It’s quick, easy and a great way to jog your memory or prepare for your next PADI Course!
- PADI Scuba Diver
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 10 years (Junior Scuba Diver)
- Minimum age of 15 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- All necessary equipment
- Instructor tuition & support in Malta
- Return transport from and to your accommodation in Mellieha, Bugibba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa areas
- Return transport t the dive sites
How to book:
- Enquire availability via email and fix a date
- Pay deposit online