PADI Specialty courses
If you are a confident diver who enjoys diving during the day but wants to experience something a bit different then the night diver course is a great course to do!
A dive site which you are familiar with during the day can completely transform during the night, making for new and exciting discoveries. Marine life which you encounter during the day disappears and the nocturnal sea life starts to emerge.
In this course you will learn torch handling and communication techniques, entering, exiting and navigating in the dark and how to identify changes in marine life once the sun has set.
This 3 evening course can also help to improve many other skills such as buoyancy skills and navigation, as you have no visual references you must learn to adjust your buoyancy based entirely on feel and use a compass to find your way around. If you focus on what you can see in the beam from your torch light you start seeing everything in much more fascinating detail. A dive at night is something you will never forget.
- Open Water Diver qualification
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition (3 training night dives)
- Return transport to and from your accommodation in Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa areas
- Return transport to the dive site
- PADI Manual
- PADI Certification card
* Equipment can be hired at €10 per dive
How to book:
- enquire availability via email and fix a date
- pay deposit online