This junior PADI course is ideal for your little water babies to take the plunge and discover how wonderful life under the sea can be!
With a mixture of fun theory sessions, practical skills and two open water dives they will gain a lifetime qualification enabling them to dive anywhere in the world up to 12 meters under an instructors supervision.
This two day Junior Scuba Diver course can count towards half of the PADI Junior Open Water course if your child wants to take their scuba diving capabilities even further.
- E-learning (online or offline): The Scuba Diver cousre with this method of theory training will cost you €265.00. This allows students to study and understand diving theory at their own pace using PADIs online or offline technology prior to arriving at the dive center. The Scuba Diver eLearning is available in English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Arabic languages.
- No previous experience necessary
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 10 years
- Must have parental consent
- All necessary equipment
- Instructor tuition throughout the course
- Return transport to and from your accommodation in Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa areas
- PADI E-learning
- PADI Certification card
- High quality Seashell Log book
How to book:
- decide on training method (online or in classroom)
- enquire availability via email and fix a date
- pay deposit online