PADI Specialty courses
PADI digital underwater photographer
If you have a passion for photography or want to capture that perfect moment underwater then we can teach you everything you need to know in order to take the perfect snap!
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your scuba diving adventures.
Learn how to chose the right underwater camera for you, how to use the PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly, the principles for good composition of underwater images and practical techniques to take great photos with your chosen camera.
This one to two day course includes 2 open water dives and a small theory section to complete in your own time. So wipe the dust off that camera and book your course today.
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 10 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition (2 training dives)
- Full mandatory equipment hire
- Return transport to and from your accommodation in Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa areas
- Road transport to the dive site and back
- PADI Manual
- PADI Certification card
How to book:
- enquire availability via email and fix a date
- pay deposit online