PADI Specialty courses
If you like going down into the depths of the ocean then come and take this two day PADI Deep Diver Specialty course and learn the proper procedures and measures to take in order to do a safe and enjoyable deep dive.
Whether it's a deep wreck or a beautiful cave you would like to explore, the PADI Deep Diver specialty course enables you to dive to depths of up to 40 meters and learn about the different equipment you will need to make a safe dive.
In this course you will complete a theory section teaching you all about deep diving and what it involves, decompression sickness and how to avoid it and how to use specialized deep diving equipment. We will also cover deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures, buoyancy control, managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
If you want to discover what's lurking down at the depth of 40 meters and experience what it's like to do a deep dive then book your spot on this speciality course today!
* The course with 4 Deep dives is also available. Please, enquire the price.
- PADI Advanced Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 15 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition (3 deep dives)
- Return transport from and to your accommodation (Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa)
- Road transport to the dive site & back
- PADI Manual
- PADI Certification card
- Full equipment hire, tanks (choice of 12l or 15l) & weights
How to book:
- enquire availability via email and fix a date
- pay deposit online