PADI Specialty courses
Boat diving opens up a number of opportunities to discover spectacular dive sites situated in remote spots and reach dive locations with greater ease.
It is an easier and more relaxing way to dive as anchoring the boat right above the site you wish to explore eliminates any long walks or surface swims.
Whether you have never dived off a boat before or have already logged a number of boat dives, the PADI Boat Diver Course is still an interesting course to do, teaching you about the different techniques involved with diving from different types of boats, boating terminology, boat diving procedures and etiquette and boating safety.
The PADI Boat Diver Course takes about one day to complete along with answering some knowledge development questions.
So if you would like to sign up for this course to broaden your horizons of safe and easy diving then contact Seashell Diving Centre to book today!
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 10 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition (2 boat dives)
- Return transport from and to your accommodation (Mellieha, Bugibba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa areas)
- Equipment hire
- Boat supplements
- PADI Manual
- PADI Certification card
- Tanks (choice of 12l or 15l) & weights
How to book:
1) enquire availability via email and fix a date
2) pay deposit online