BEST VALUE LEARN TO DIVE HOLIDAYS IN MALTA €660.00 pp!
4 star hotel - 5 nights/6 days - PADI Open Water Course
Learn to dive holidays are aimed for people who want to discover the wonders of the underwater world. And what better place to do it than Malta, in the Mediterranean Sea?! With good visibility, very little underwater current and over 300 days of sunshine a year, the Maltese waters are the perfect place for your PADI Open Water Course!
This diving holiday comprises of PADI Open Water Course and 4 star accommodation in Malta.
PADI course is designed to be flexible and can therefore be tailored to suit people with little or no previous diving experience, so if you are a complete beginner there is no need to worry!
Our professionally trained PADI instructors will introduce you to the theory and practice of scuba diving, whilst maintaining high safety European diving standards. Through our instructors passionate teaching and the friendly atmosphere at the dive center, we can ensure you and your family will have the best diving holiday experience where every student gets personal attention.
Upon completing the PADI Open Water Course, you will have a lifetime qualification which enables you to dive up to 18 meters anywhere in the world.
You will be staying at a beautiful 4 star Hotel & Spa, situated in the heart of Mellieha village.
Day 1 - Arrival into Malta
Check into the modern 4 star Hotel, take some time to get your bearings and explore Mellieha village, one of the best places to stay and dive in Malta.
Day 2 - Training and theory
The morning begins with a diving course briefing and PADI confined water training excersises, practicing some basic scuba skills in the bay.
Day 3 - 2 open water dives
After getting to grips with the PADI theory, equipment and basic skills, you are now ready to take your first two open water dives in the morning. You will then have the afternoon free to relax at your beautiful hotel and relive the excitement of your first diving experience.
Day 4 - 2 open water dives
Now your confidence has been boosted from the previous days scuba diving experience, you will do two more dives at new and exciting dive sites.
The Classrom-based students will sit an exam in the afternoon to ensure they have mastered the theory of diving and the all important safety aspects involved.
Day 5 - Free day
After all of your hard work, your last full day of your Learn to dive holiday in Malta can be spent relaxing by the pool, or alternatively, by taking an excursion to the capital, Valletta, or the old city of Mdina.
Day 6 - Check out
It's time to check out and fly home, but don't worry, with your PADI diving qualification obtained you'll be planning your next diving trip before you know it!
Included in the price of this Learn to Dive holiday:
- 5 nights/6 days accommodation at 4 star Solana Hotel & Spa on room only basis
- PADI Open Water Course (e-learning method of theory training)
- All necessary training materials (PADI Open Water Diver manual is included only with classroom based courses)
- PADI certification card
- Full diving equipment hire
- Transport Hotel - Seashell Dive Centre - Hotel
- Return land transport to the dive sites
- Single occupancy - 5 nights (to be added to the base price) = €150.00pp
- Breakfast - 5 nights (to be added to the base price) = €43.00pp
- Half board - 5 nights (to be added to the base price) = €105.00pp
- Airport transfers (return) = €70.00 (up to 3 persons)
* The rates indicated are per person, based on June, 2020 pricing and for a minimum of 2 diving students sharing the room. Other months, extra nights and single occupancy are also available, please email for more information.
Special rates for your family Learn to dive holiday (*minimum 4 students)
We have it all to train competent scuba divers in a friendly and professional set up. So, if you are looking for a nearby destination with warm waters and a professional PADI Open Water Course, Seashell Dive Centre - Malta should be top of your list!
Please note: Our Learn to dive holidays are always in high demandand we expect them to sell very quickly, therefore advanced booking is highly recommended!
Two easy steps to book:
- Enquire availability via email and fix a date
- Pay the fee online or by bank transfer
In case you would like to sort your own accommodation independently but still like the sound of the PADI OPEN WATER DIVER course, don't worry, we also take bookings for the dive course only. Please click here for more details.