BEST VALUE IN MALTA ONLY €660.00 pp ALL IN!
4 star hotel - 5 nights/6 days - PADI OpenWater Course
The PADI Open Water Course is aimed for people who want to discover the wonders of the underwater world, and what better place to do it than Malta, in the Mediterranean Sea?! With good visibility, very little underwater current and over 300 days of sunshine a year, the Maltese waters are the perfect place for a Learn to dive holiday!
This course is designed to be flexible and can therefore be tailored to suit people with little or no previous experience, so if you are a complete beginner there is no need to worry!
Our professionally trained instructors at Seashell Dive Centre will introduce you to the theory and practice of diving, whilst maintaining high safety standards. Through our instructors passionate teaching and the friendly atmosphere at the dive center, we can ensure you will have the best holiday diving experience where every diver gets personal attention.
Upon completing the PADI Open Water Course, you will have a lifetime qualification which enables you to dive up to 18 meters anywhere in the world.
You will be staying at a beautiful 4 star Hotel & Spa, situated in the heart of Mellieha village.
Day 1 - Arrival into Malta
Check into the 4 star Hotel & Spa, take some time to get your bearings and explore the local village, Mellieha.
Day 2 - Training and theory
The morning begins with a briefing and confined water training excersises, practicing some basic skills in the bay.
Day 3 - 2 open water dives
After getting to grips with the theory, equipment and basic skills, you are now ready to take your first two dives in the morning. You will then have the afternoon free to relax at your hotel and relive the excitement of your first diving experience.
Day 4 - 2 open water dives
Now your confidence has been boosted from the previous days diving experience, you will do two more dives at new and exciting dive sites. In the afternoon you will sit an exam to ensure you have mastered the theory of diving and the all important safety aspects involved.
Day 5 - Free day
After all of your hard work, your last full day in Malta can be spent relaxing by the pool, or alternatively, by taking an excursion to the capital, Valletta, or the old city of Mdina.
Day 6 - Check out
It's time to check out and fly home, but don't worry, with your new diving qualification obtained you'll be planning your next diving trip before you know it!
Included in the price of this holiday:
- 5 nights/6 days accommodation at 4 star Solana Hotel & Spa on room only basis
- PADI Open Water Course (e-learning method of theory training)
- All necessary training materials (including e-learning programme access)
- PADI certification card
- Full diving equipment
- Transport Hotel - Seashell Dive Centre - Hotel
- Return land transport to the dive sites
- Single occupancy - 5 nights (to be added to the base price) = €150.00pp
- Breakfast - 5 nights (to be added to the base price) = €43.00pp
- Half board - 5 nights (to be added to the base price) = €105.00pp
- Airport transfers (return) = €70.00
* The rates indicated are per person, based on June, 2020 pricing and for a minimum of 2 diving students sharing the room. Other months, extra nights and single occupancy are also available, please email for more information
We have it all to train competent scuba divers in a friendly and professional set up. So, if you are looking for a nearby destination with warm waters and a professional PADI Open Water Course, Seashell Dive Centre - Malta should be top of your list!
Please note: Our holidays are always in high demandand we expect them to sell very quickly, therefore advanced booking is highly recommended!
Two easy steps to book:
- Enquire availability via email and fix a date
- Pay the fee online or by bank transfer