SSI Specialty courses
Good buoyancy is one of the most useful skills a scuba diver can master. It will enable you to glide weightlessly through the water, hover with ease to watch shy marine life and improve your energy efficiency and air consumption.
On this one day course we will teach you how to achieve proper weighting and trim and how to control the many other factors which affect your buoyancy.
You will master the skills you need in order to control your position in the water more effectively and have plenty of time to practice adjusting your buoyancy control during the two open water dives included in this course.
If you are ready to master this essential skill then contact us to book your space on this course today!
- SSI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition
- Transport from and to your local accommodation (Mellieha, Ramla, Cirkewwa areas)
- SSI Digital kit/ Certification card
* Equipment can be hired at €10 per dive
1 day with 2 dives
We start our courses daily. Monday to Saturday (always subject to availability and weather conditions). Please get in touch.
- Enquire availability via email and fix a date
- Pay deposit online