Underwater photography is the perfect way to bring back the memories of your underwater adventures. Learn how to take beautiful photos underwater and share them with all your family and friends to show them how amazing life under the sea can be.
Come and take this SSI Digital Underwater Photography course under the supervision of our most experienced instructor and famous underwater photographer Hubert Borg. This course entails an academical session, confined water training and two open water dives where you will be taught about various types of cameras available and their differences, macro and wide-angle photography, strobe use and much more.
Use your great quality photos to show your friends and family what scuba diving is really all about and illustrate your stories with your own underwater photography! Book your space on this course today to avoid disappointment.
- SSI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition
- Transport from and to your local accommodation (Mellieha, Ramla, Cirkewwa areas)
- SSI Digital kit/ Certification card
* Equipment can be hired at €10 per dive
1 Day with 2 dives
We start our courses daily. Monday to Saturday (always subject to availability and weather conditions). Please get in touch.
- Enquire availability via email and fix a date
- Pay deposit online