If you are attracted to the idea of mysterious depths and eager to explore sites below 18 meters then come and take this SSI Deep Diving speciality course where we will teach you everything you need to know about recreational deep diving.
On this two day course you will learn and master the necessary skills that allow you to conduct deep dives. It will familiarize you with specialized deep diving equipment, teach you how to handle changed pressure conditions with confidence, how to become a reliable buddy and how to deal with gas narcosis and oxygen poisoning.
As well as the theory you will do three deep dives where you will plan your dive, outline potential risks and hazards and demonstrate you have mastered your diving system.
So to learn to dive into depths below 18 meters whilst feeling safe and comfortable, book your space on this course today!
- SSI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition (3 training Open Water dives)
- Equipment hire
- Transport from and to your local accommodation (Mellieha, Ramla, Cirkewwa areas)
- SSI digital kit/Certification card
2 days with 3 dives
We start our courses daily. Monday to Saturday (always subject to availability andweather conditions). Please get in touch.
- Enquire availability via email and fix a date
- Pay deposit online