If you want to be the diver who knows exactly where to go, the diver who others rely upon and trust for directions, then this course will properly equip you with the knowledge to become just that.
During this two day course (3 0pen water dives) you will be taught methods to estimate distance underwater, navigation using natural clues, how to effectively use a compass, relocating a submerged object or position from the surface and underwater mapping.
Upon completion of the PADI Underwater Navigation course, you will be able to navigate in many different circumstances, for example when there is limited visibility
So if you would like to improve upon your navigation skills or enjoy discovering new places then this is the course for you!
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 10 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition (3 training dives)
- Transport from and to your local accommodation (Mellieha, Ramla, Cirkewwa areas)
- Return transport to the dive site
- Full mandatory equipment hire
- PADI Manual
- PADI Certification card
- Tanks (choice of 10,12 or 15l) & weights
We start our courses daily. Monday to Saturday (always subject to weather conditions). Please get in touch.
1) enquire availability via email and fix a date
2) pay the deposit online