PADI Specialty courses
Achieving perfect buoyancy is one of the hardest skills a scuba diver can perfect, but once you do you won't look back.
You will be able to effortlessly glide through the water, hover perfectly to watch shy marine life and ascend and descend problem-free.
By taking this course our skilled and friendly instructors will teach you different technics on how to establish neutral buoyancy, how to control your buoyancy and how to adjust your weighting system, determining exactly how much weight you need and where to distribute it.
You will become more streamlined to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
Perfect buoyancy is what defines a skilled scuba diver and so if you are looking to improve yours then do not hesitate to book a place on this useful and fun course.
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 10 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition (2 training dives)
- PADI Manual
- Transport from and to your local accommodation (Mellieha, Ramla, Cirkewwa areas)
- Equipment hire
- Road transport to the dive site and back
- PADI Certification card
We start our courses daily. Monday to Saturday (always subject to weather conditions). Please get in touch.
- enquire availability via email and fix a date
- pay deposit online