A quaint B&B, tastefully furnished, situated in the heart of the charming village of Mellieha. The house is close to the village core, with shops, bars, restaurants, local banks, post office, main bus service, all within walking distance.
The facade of the house boasts a Mediterranean feel to it and guests can enjoy distant sea views from their rooms as well as the roof terrace. The rooms are uniquely decorated, comfortable and of a good size.
Maria and Sue, your hosts, look forward to welcoming you and will surely see that your stay is a memorable one.
- Bachelors room - double bedroom with Ensuite
- Retro room - double bedroom with a sofa bed (shared bathroom)
- Book room - twin bedroom (shared bathroom)
- Cool Room - twin bedroom (shared bathroom)
- Vintage Room - double bedroom (shared bathroom)
- Family room - double bedroom + bunk beds (shared bathroom)
- Denim room - double bedroom (shared bathroom)
The rates include a Continental breakfast, free wifi and full access to IPTV
All rooms with shared bathroom are given bathrobes and flipflops.
- Air-conditioning (heating in winter)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Balcony (except Vintage room)
- Hairdryer (on request)
- TV area
- Safe (request at a charge)
- Board Games
- Breakfast room
- Roof Terrace with stunning views of the village, and Mellieha Bay